We set up EnlightenedHR to provide solutions that are flexible, innovative and responsive to the needs of the sector and are not hidebound by traditional models of support that build a dependency culture around the service provider. We will provide advice, on-site training and support from a highly experienced and qualified HR adviser with leadership experience. This will build your internal capacity over a 3 year period, meaning that our input (and your costs) will reduce over time. Formulated by a team of seasoned education and HR professionals, our 3 year strategy will enable you to grow a fully self-sufficient MAT with a strong base for continued and sustainable growth.
Some of the key benefits you can expect to gain from following this innovative strategy include…
- A team confident in managing HR issues in a growing MAT.
- HR systems and procedures which have been benchmarked against best practice.
- The MAT has a fully developed set of statutory policies linked to effective procedures.
- Governors of the schools are confident in applying HR policy.
- Administrative staff who have the capacity to manage issues such as absence, grievance, etc.
- HR manager able to concentrate on compliance and consistency across the MAT without day-to-day support.
- HR Processes in place to manage new academy conversions and establishing Free Schools.
- The MAT is engineering out HR issues before they arise – managing casework and concentrating on recruitment and retention for school improvement.
- HR roles in individual academies reporting to HR Manager feeling confident and supported.
Since we opened in September 2015 Enlightened HR have provided both strategic and operational HR support to the Trust, governors and senior leaders. We have found the service to be of an excellent standard. All members of the team are responsive, reliable and exceptionally knowledgeable. We feel really well supported and will continue to work with Enlightened HR as we grow our Trust.
Karen Burns – Executive Headteacher, Inspire Academy