Enhanced Membership is the most popular of our service contracts. It provides all the HR support services offered by Core Membership plus increased access to your designated HR Adviser. Our team also provides a documentation and correspondence drafting and review service and you will also be entitled to 3 sites visits each year from your adviser to help with: more complex HR and operational issues; support with policy development and implementation; an audit of the effectiveness of your systems; or to review current and future needs.
From November 2015 an enhanced package will also provide the Business Manager with free membership of Access HR.
How does it work?
Enhanced Membership will give you access to a range of HR solutions on any matter of concern, which may include supporting Governors, Trustees or senior leaders to:
- develop a recruitment, retention and transition strategy;
- mediate in cases of serious disagreement between members of staff;
- manage complex disciplinary matters and grievances;
- handle complex capability issues requiring a support plan;
- manage difficult health-related absence issues;
- plan for restructuring, redeployment and redundancy;
- understand their duties under the Equality Act 2010.
What level of service will you enjoy?
Enhanced Membership provides a comprehensive solution to practically all your HR support and advice needs. This membership level will give you all the support you need to deal with every day operational issues and the strategic input of a very experienced HR adviser should you be considering a major issue such as a staffing restructure. The availability of your adviser to work on site with senior leaders at a strategic level is designed to engineer out potential HR challenges before they arise.
Please call us on 01487 773583 for bespoke and highly competitive costs tailored to your specific needs or email email@example.com