Our highly qualified safety team can assist you in all aspects of managing compliance with Health and Safety Legislation. From online H&S management to statutory testing, our consultants can guide you through the compliance process.
Services provided include:
- a fully supported Cloud based safety management system, which is tailor made to create and store all documentation in one easy to use site;
- online training programmes including display screen equipment and manual handling;
- on-site training courses, including Fire Marshal and Safety Awareness courses;
- asbestos surveys;
- fire risk assessment;
- site specific H&S policy documents and procedures;
- portable appliance testing; and
- act as competent person.
Any challenges you are facing can be dealt with by our friendly staff who will direct your enquiries to an appropriately qualified adviser.
Our health and safety services for schools and academies are available on an individual basis or we can tailor a specific package to suit your needs.
The services we offer provide you with peace of mind knowing all your safety challenges can be dealt with efficiently and effectively.
Free Schools may be particularly interested in our pre-opening Health and Safety audit which will not only report to governors on all aspects of compliance but will also provide full health and safety documentation, including policies, procedures and a risk register.