“Our model is to be the architects of best practice by engineering out problems before they can develop. If you are more familiar with a firefighting approach to delivering HR services perhaps this is the time to investigate a more enlightened approach.”
At Enlightened HR we recognise that staff are a school’s most important asset to drive forward an outstanding educational experience and great student outcomes. We know that great staff management is at the heart of school improvement.
Unlike more traditional Education HR services we want to work with our client schools, academies and trusts at a strategic level to ensure that they:
- recruit the best staff;
- induct individuals well;
- reward great performance;
- provide appropriate training;
- identify opportunities for career progression;
- give support when things are not going so well; and
- through all of the above retain the talent that they have worked so hard to develop.
We provide outstanding advice through a team of FCIPD qualified HR specialists. If you take out a service contract with us one of the team will become your Designated Adviser. This person will provide personalised support, which means that we can guarantee a rapid response to any enquiry from someone who is known to you personally and has a detailed understanding of your school.
Our team is a group of highly experienced hands-on school improvement, education HR and finance practitioners capable of providing holistic solutions in even the most complex of environments. We guarantee that our support, whether provided on an ad hoc project basis or through a service contract, will always be:
- in tune with your ethos and vision;
- tailored to your specific needs;
- responsive and effective;
- great value for money; and
- delivered by experienced professionals who really understand the challenges you face and have the expertise to support continuous improvement.