We are finding that as our MAT clients expand they are using the increased administrative capacity to take a fresh look at how HR is managed across the Trust. Often this means the appointment of a single HR Manager to work with the individual Academy Business Managers to ensure a single and consistent approach to managing HR. As a result of the change in demand for our services arising from these emerging models we are offering an entirely new approach to procuring services to support MAT HR Managers. From September 2016 Trusts can commission our HR services for Multi-Academy Trusts from the menu below either on a pay-as-you-go basis (hourly or daily rate) or through the procurement of a tailored package built to meet a specific context or need.
Reasons for choosing this new approach
- No long term commitment.
- Use your HR budget tactically.
- Focus on the important or the immediate
- No up-front costs.
Menu of Services
Build your own Support Package based on the menu below or simply buy support as and when you need it with our tailored HR support for MATs
- Unlimited telephone or email support from your dedicated HR adviser.
- On-site training, coaching or mentoring for HR Managers or Academy Business Managers.
- HR ‘Health Check’ assessing your HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance and best practice.
- Safeguarding audit to ensure compliance with safer recruitment procedures.
- Policy development.
- DBS and pre-employment checks.
- Undertaking disciplinary or grievance investigations.
- Supporting the governors / trustees at a hearing or appeal.
- Developing equality plans and ensuring procedures are compliant.
- Support for recruitment of senior leaders.
- Executive Search for leadership posts.
- Developing standard and non-standard employment contracts.
- Undertaking job evaluations in support of restructuring or regrading.
- Creation of a pay and grading framework and a reward strategy based on performance.
- Harmonisation of terms and conditions of service to eradicate inconsistencies.
- Governor training, support and advice.
- Performance management and professional development.
Why not contact us today for a quotation based on the specification of your choice.