Should clients wish to take payroll services from us, we will contract with them and manage all aspects of this service on their behalf.
Our payroll partner is one of the country’s largest and most respected providers of payroll services to both the public and private sector. Through a school’s contract with EnlightenedHR, you will be allocated a dedicated payroll consultant and deputy to their account so that you will always deal with someone who knows and understands your requirements.
Day-to-day transactions will be through your business manager or administration team and the dedicated payroll adviser. However, in the unlikely event that a client encounters quality issues with payroll services, the contract is with EnlightenedHR and it will be our responsibility to rectify any problems. It will be a member of our staff who will sort out any difficulties you encounter through the one-stop-shop.
Typically Payroll services will:
- calculate and process data pertaining to monthly payroll for all staff (including issuing all statutory statements);
- deal with changes in individual employees tax codes and calculate and deal with relevant forms (e.g. P45, P46 etc.);
- forward all necessary information to Pensions Services in respect of starters, leavers, variations, etc;
- make pension scheme deductions, including AVCs, in accordance with the relevant policy;
- operate PAYE and NI requirements for items paid through payroll;
- produce payslips and arrange their dispatch to employees, according to the school’s instructions;
- produce and dispatch reports to the school or facilitate the school generating such reports including cost allocations;
- provide and submit all necessary data to meet statutory reporting and other ad hoc reporting requirements, e.g. P60s, P35s;
- submit all P14s and produce P60s at tax year end;
- provide advice and answers to queries from the school through authorised representatives;
- process BACS payments as required.